Sunday, January 26, 2014

IMATS: Los Angeles 2014


Hello Beauties,
 Sorry, I haven't blogged in over a week. I went to Los Angeles and it was pretty amazing. I love the people, the weather, the atmosphere, the creativity, and the diversity. I didn't really care for the food too much. Every time I turned around I saw sushi, which I love, and fast food, that was horribly disgusting, and then everything else just seem to be incredibly healthy, that I didn't care for. I explored all over LA, from Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Pasadena, Arcadia, Hollywood, ETC. It was really fun and amazing. I love LA.

Now on to the good stuff. I went to IMATS on Sunday and it was a FULL HOUSE. I literally felt like I was at a concert. However, all my favorite makeup stores and new stores that I didn't know exist were there. I bought things that I felt were really essentials to my personal kit and my client kit. I'll list a few things I got below.

Naked Cosmetics Pigments (2 Rows) 2 for $50
Graftobian Airbrush $275
Graftobian Soft Orange Concealer $8.00
Morphe Brush 10 Color Blush Palette $10
Morphe Brush 35B - 35 Color Glam Palette $15
Morphe Brush 4 Color Brow Palette $5.00
Frends Beauty - 2 Beauty Blenders w/ Solid Beauty Cleaner $25
Senna Cream to Powder Foundation Palette (Medium-Dark) $65
Ben Nye Banana Powder $12
Model In A Bottle - Setting Spray 2 for $27
Model In A Bottle - Makeup Remover (Freebie w/ Purchase)

These were the few things that I did get! Which I'm ready to test out all these products. I'll review each one, give my honest opinion, and possibly make video reviews.

If you've tried any of these products, let me know how they have worked for you! Talk to you soon.