Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentines Day Self Beauty Idea

Almost Valentines Day... 

What are you doing? ...

What about doing a little something for yourself? ... Good idea huh?

Valentines Day is coming up, some of us are single, married, or in relationships right? Well, it doesn't matter what our status is, we can all indulge in some beauty for ourselves. Almost like a gift of love to yourself.

Well here's my idea...

Wake up, clean my face, put on my favorite chocolate mask, shower, clean it off... Then beautify. I love to pamper myself, so why not take the time out to rejuvenate the face, take a steamy shower or a hot bath, and relax? Then once your done you can put on your makeup and do what ever it is that you like.

Most times, we are so busy doing for others, working, or just too tired. It's very rare that we have time to give to ourselves, but if you can give yourself just ONE hour in the morning of Valentines Day, it will lift your spirits regardless of what your status may be. Considering, its not just about the love and gifts you receive from another, but the love and gift you can give to yourself.

Here's the eye look that I did after I gave myself an hour of pampering in the morning...


Here's the palettes that I used to achieve this look. Made by Morphe Brushes Palette 35B Color Glam Palette ($19.95) and 10 Color Blush Palette ($15.95)